Peri Cleanser Bottle 360 ml
Postpartum Perineal Cleansing
Your Peri Cleanser bottle is designed for perineal recovery and general cleansing of that region. The perineum is the space between your rectum and vulva or scrotum. Helps to relieve pain and discomfort from haemorrhoids, anal swelling/fissures, wound irritations, postpartum discomfort, afterbirth pain and swelling during the postpartum period.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Promotes health, cleansing.
- Helps to relieve pain, itching and irritation around the genitals.
- Helps to reduce haemorrhoids, anal swelling, surgical wound irritation, and postpartum discomfort, afterbirth pain and swelling during the postpartum period.
- Useful after recent vulva or vaginal surgery, haemorrhoidal surgery and general Haemorrhoid discomfort.
- May assist improved bowel movement and/or cleansing.
- Hemorrhoids are common during postpartum and doctors may recommend a this cleanser after childbirth.
- Effective tool for C-Section recovery to gently cleanse your incision and all those hard to get at places.
- A Peri Cleanser bottle can help relieve discomfort in your perineum and vulva, while also keeping the area clean
- The bottle is portable, efficient and easy to use.
- The inverted design and narrow angled neck makes it easy to target specific locations.
- Small holes in the sprout give a gentle stream of soothing relief.
- Have it at the ready anywhere you travel to for confidence and security to always be clean down there.
- Never share your peri bottle with anyone else.
- Each person should have their own.
- To reduce risk for infection please thoroughly clean the bottle before use.
- Ensure the water is not too hot.
- If you’re pregnant or have recently given birth, ask your doctor or nurse about when you can start using a peri bottle. They’ll likely give you specific instructions on when and how to take them.
- 360 ml.
- Includes handy carry case.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
- Before first use, disassemble and wash thoroughly with soapy water and rinse until clean.
- Extend nozzle firmly until secured and sealed and fill bottle with lukewarm water.
- Add 1 Tbsp Epsom Salt for maximum cleanse and mix to dissolve.
- Screw nozzle cap securely and remove the tip from the sprout.
- While seated on the toilet turn the bottle upside down between your legs.
- Aim the curved end of the sprout to the intended area to cleanse.
- Gently squeeze the bottle and add pressure until your desired flow is reached.
- Release and repeat as needed.
- Spray stream as you urinate to help relieve stinging until bottle is empty.
- Clean the bottle and nozzle with warm soapy water and rinse and dry after every use.
- Collapse the nozzle and replace the sprout cap for storage.
- Intended for external use only.
- Do not share bottle with others.
- Recommended water temperature is 38C. Filling the bottle with hot water in excess of 38C, may burn you or deform the bottle.
- Do not microwave or place this bottle in a dishwasher.